We take your privacy seriously
Transform Digital Marketing Ltd is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide to us. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you.
What data Transform Digital collects and how we use it
You can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself.
If you contact us using the email form or Chatbox, we will store this data and hold it on our computers and systems or likewise we may use information that you provide:
- To register you with our website and to administer your request. Our website is hosted by WordPress.
- To respond to your email regarding the provision of services.
- For assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services.
- To send you information from Transform Digital.
Transform Digital’s data controller
We process personal data both as a processor and a controller as defined by GDPR.
For the purposes of the data protection legislation, Transform Digital Marketing Ltd registered at 141 Leigh Park Accountancy Ltd, Leigh Park Road, Bradford-on-Avon, BA15 1TQ (Transform Digital, we, us) is the data controller, and Veronica Hannon is the data protection officer.
Communication & Marketing
If you are an existing, prospective or lapsed client, have joined our networks or mailing list, or submitted an enquiry we may occasionally update you on our latest services and news via email, post or telephone.
Your data and third parties
We will not pass on or sell your details to third parties for their marketing purposes.
We will only disclose your personal information if:
- We are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with or meet any legal obligation, in order to enforce our terms, to protect the rights, property or safety of Transform Digital Marketing Ltd, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Transform Digital Marketing Ltd and its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold may be one of the transferred assets.
- There is a specific circumstance, for instance, if you accept to attend an event and have specific dietary requirements for catering that needs to be shared.
To understand how people use our site and what devices and technology they’re using, we use Google Analytics. Most websites use some sort of analytics program like this. The data it collects helps us see things like how many people visit our site, which country they are from, how many pages they visited, how fast our site loaded, and so on. All data collected is completely anonymous, it does not identify you as an individual in any way.
Sharing tools in the form of social media share buttons feature on this site. These third-party websites may set a cookie if you are logged in to their service. Please refer to each channel’s own cookie policies.
Our site contains ‘embedded’ video streaming service (including YouTube and Vimeo). A cookie may be set by the service provider upon playing these videos.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by websites that you visit. They save and retrieve pieces of information about your visit to the website – for example, how you entered the site, how you navigated through the site and what information and documentation was of interest to you. This means that when you go back to a website, it can give you tailored options based on the information it has stored about you on your last visit.
Our cookies are used to simply collect information about how visitors use our website and these types of cookies collect the information in an anonymous form.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, please do not accept cookies from the top banner, leave this site immediately and then delete and block all cookies from this site.
You have the right to obtain from us a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, and to require us to correct errors in the personal data that we process for you if it is inaccurate or incomplete. Do note that our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information.
You also have the right at any time to require that we delete your personal data.
To exercise these rights or any other rights you may have under applicable laws, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access and disclosure. These are intended to safeguard your information from unauthorised access and improper use. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore, although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.